Cost of tango lessons in Buenos Aires:
Last updated: Oct 4th, 2022
Intensive Tango Program in Argentina
- Tailor-made learning program
- You can book 3x / 5x / 10x hours, and split them in the way you consider appropriate. Some days you may prefer 2 consecutive hours other days 90 minutes or only one hour.
- Up to two people session.
- Coaching full focused on your goals
- Booking the 10x Pack you’ll have a 2nd teacher’s feedback on one lesson.
- Personal advice about the Tango places you can visit according to your individual learning progress.
- Standard introduction of the Tango Basic steps
- Up to 4 people (two couples)
- 90 minutes lesson
- 1 x 90 Minutes class
- Up to four people (two couples)
- 2 Tango teachers
- + After the lesson, you’ll visit a real “Milonga Porteña” with your tango teachers
Most of the people coming to learn Tango in Buenos Aires book their spots early in advance. That’s why I recommend, once you’ve made your choice, do not delay booking your private Tango lessons so you can have more availability on the calendar.
FAQ – Frequent Answer Questions
* We can have the Tango lessons in the following areas: Palermo, San Telmo, Centro and Parque Patricios.
* Your home, if you have enough space at your place (Buenos Aires city radio.)
How many Tango teachers?
You will have One Tango teacher during the lessons.
* Booking the 10x Lessons Pack you will have available one tango lesson with two teachers getting feedback on your performance from both roles (leader/follower.)
* Booking PLATINUM tango experience you’ll have 2 tango teachers.
When should I book the lessons?
I highly recommend you to have certainty about your goals before booking the lessons. After that, you have to take your time to do some research to find the right tango teacher. But once you have the decision, drop a message to the chosen one as soon as possible, so you can start with the process to introduce to each other, coordinate the details and find the dates and times that suit better to both sides. To match the schedules could be an unexpected challenge.
Why are my goals so important?
To give you a tailored and valuable experience. More info about your possible objectives following this link.
After agreeing on the details via E-mail (or Whatsapp) I’ll send you a USD20.- PayPal link so you can book the reservation.
After the 1st lesson, you can complete the amount of your chosen pack.
If during the 1st half-hour of the lesson you realized that it’s not what you were looking for, you can ask for the full refund of your reservation payment.
You’ll be able to reschedule your appointment with 24hs prior notice.
Clothes and shoes / What to wear
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes. If you already have dancing shoes, that’s great!
Please, NO Flip-flops!
About Adrian Luna (short version)
- Certified Ontological Coach – AACOP/FICOP
- Related to Tango since 1996 (Pic ’97)
- Author: Essay about the art of embracing people
- Member of Argentine Marketing Asociation
- Experience dancing with: Companies, universities, children, seniors, blind people, and collaborating with professionals in Neurorehabilitation.
- Social media: @adrianlunacoach
Book – e-Book
Ready to learn tango in Buenos Aires?
Contact your tango teacher!
I hope you can tell me about your motivation regarding the Tango lessons and the possible dates.
If you don’t get my reply within the next 24 hours, take a look at the spam folder, if not, please write me again and check that your contact information is correct.